Submission of consumer complaints
Pursuant to Article 10 and Article 25 of the Consumer Protection Act (OG nos. 41/14,110/15), and under Article 37 of the Articles of Association of IVS – Istarski vodozaštitni sustav d.o.o., Buzet, Sv. Ivan 8, director Daniel Maurović, B.Sc., is hereby passing the following
DECISION ON THE METHOD OF SUBMITTING CONSUMER COMPLAINTS
- Written COMPLAINTS for services rendered by the Company can be submitted to the following address:
Sv. Ivan 8, Buzet, 52420
fax: +385 52 662 600
- Written complaints are submitted by post, fax or e-mail.
- The Company shall, without any delay, acknowledge the receipt of the complaint in writing and respond in writing to said consumer complaint within 15 days from the receipt thereof.
- Following the receipt of the response to complaint made, a dissatisfied consumer may submit the written COMPLAINT to the Consumer Protection Committee.
- The Consumer Protection Committee consists of the following: – Ana Šćulac,
- Samanta Petohleb Černeha, and
- Vladimir Ivančević, representative of the Consumer Protection Association.
- The complaint can be sent by post to: Sv. Ivan 8, 52420 Buzet; by fax: +385 52 662 600, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Consumer Protection Committee shall respond in writing to said complaint within 30 days from the receipt thereof.
- This Decision supercedes the Decision on the Submission of Consumer Complaints no. 1-8/18-16 of 21 December 2016.
- The Decision passed by the Management Board of the Consumer Protection Association of Istria, reg. no. 43/2017 of 8 November 2017 makes an integral part hereof.
- This Decision shall enter into force on the day of its adoption.